Aussie Blues Feminized Growing Tips and Review
Aussie Blues is a blue haze cross-breed. It is a mixture of Australian Duck, Azura and Light of Jah. And because of its multiple lineages, the strain has received several awards. It is a Sativa-dominant strain that has a moderate to high THC level and produces lots of yields. Though this strain is easy to grow, it is still not advisable for the novice farmers to grow this plant as it needs utmost attention if you want to get great yields.
If you want to grow Aussie Blues then you can order its seeds from an online marijuana seed company. If you are in the USA or any country where marijuana is illegal then you might want to order from a company that ships worldwide in a discreet manner.
Specifications of Aussie Blues Feminized
Type: Mostly Sativa
Flowering Period: 10-12 weeks
Stone: Relaxed and Uplifted
THC Level: 20%
Growing Difficulty: Moderate
Special Features of Aussie Blues Feminized
– Though the strain comes from multiple pedigrees, the Sativa characteristics are still dominant. It has 90% Sativa and only 10% Indica. And since it is a Sativa dominant plant, you can see lots of Sativa qualities in it.
– The plant is good for indoor and outdoor growing. However, the height and the yield will depend on where it’s cultivated. For indoor growers, your strain will grow up 110cm and will give you 400 grams of yield on its harvesting period. If it’s grown outdoors, then you should expect more.
– The expected yield is 700 grams per square meter and the height is 250cm.
– Aussie Blues is like a small Christmas tree with narrow leaves and bluish-gray buds. It has a high THC count, which is a distinct characteristic of a Sativa dominant strain.
– Aussie Blues has a citrusy aroma and flavor.
– It also gives a Sativa stone effect. Once you hit the strain, you will have a strong, giggly, uplifting feeling and even psychedelic. In other words, it will make you hyperactive after you’ve consumed the weed. So if you are sleepy and you need to finish a task, then this is the one you should take.
– As per its medical purposes, the plant is ideal for treating depression and anxiety. Also, it’s effective in curing chronic pains.
Growing Aussie Blues Feminized Tips
Though the name says “Aussie Blues,” it doesn’t mean that you can only grow it in Australia. In fact, you can grow it in your country, as well. You just have to check the median low temperature before you plant the seeds. Furthermore, you need to plant the seeds on the soil if you want to have a lemony taste.