Blueberry 420 Marijuana Strain Review and Growing Tips
Blueberry 420 is a product of long years of experimentations. It originally came from an old grower in Goa, India. This type of cannabis plant is an auto-flowering hybrid induced with a berry flavor in it. It’s incredibly delicious taste was obtained by further selection of rare genes of strains crossed with Light of Jah strain.
Order Marijuana Seeds Online
Yes you can order high quality marijuana seeds on the internet and have your seeds order shipped right to your address. Make sure that the online marijuana seedbank offers discreet shipping to any country around the world.
Specifications of Blueberry 420
Type: Indica (65%)/ Sativa
Flowering Period: 7-9 weeks
Yield: Up to 500 grams (17.6 ounces)/ when grown indoor
Up to 650 grams (22.9 ounces)/ when grown outdoor
Stone: Potent High
THC Level: up to 22%
Height: Up to 80 cm/31.5 inch (indoor)
Up to 220 cm/86.6 inch (outdoor)
Grow Difficulty: moderate
Special Features of Blueberry 420
– It is a good looking strong and healthy plant which appears to have plenty of leaves.
– It is known to be the true beauty queen among marijuana strains having buds with plenty of resins.
– It is a cross breed of Purple Thai and Afghan marijuana strains.
– Living with its name, it possesses the delicious taste of a blueberry fruit.
– This crispy buds gives an extraordinarily sweet tutti frutti taste. It has a strong and sweet smell when smoked.
– It holds blue and violet shiny buds. This is the perfect bud when we talk about high yielding strains. Growers can expect an exceptionally high yield even when grown indoors.
– Not only that it gives a satisfying taste but it has a short flowering time as well. Surely you will not get bored when waiting for just as short as two weeks.
– Its high effect is just as relaxing as it tastes. It gives a very relaxing Indica high especially during the day.
– They are generally average looking plants especially when grown in close spaces and can grow relatively tall when grown in greenhouses.
– This is the perfect strain when looking for a perfect duo of sweetness and potency.
– It will be ready for harvest by September or October.
Growing Blueberry 420 Tips
Blueberry 420 is not recommended for beginners as it requires experience and additional knowledge. There may be some points to give attention to when growing this plant. It may also require to shear its fan-shaped leaves. Various growing techniques may be needed in order for this plant to grow successfully. However, all your efforts will be worthwhile when the harvesting time arrives.