New York Power Diesel Feminized Marijuana Strain Review Information and Growing Tips – Where to Buy New York Power Diesel FeminizedSeeds
The New York Power Diesel feminized is known as an F1 hybrid and a must-try marijuana strain if you want to experience a much better smoke and an exciting kind of high. It is a combination of a stabilized Aurora Indica pot strain and the popular Sativa Mexican seeds. Combining these two excellent cannabis strains resulted to this NYPD feminized that produces buds with high THC level. This cannabis strain loves to grow in a Mediterranean climate with a flowering time of about 55 to 65 days.
New York Power Diesel feminized is suitable for growing indoors and outdoors with a promising yield of up to 500 grams per m2 and when grown using the Sea of Green method. Although it is not one of those high-yielding strains, the New York Power Diesel feminized will give a satisfying result when it comes to yield, flavor and bud potency.
New York Power Diesel Feminized Specification
Flowering Period: 55 to 65 days
Climate: indoors and outdoors
Yield: 400 to 500 grams/m2
Stone: cerebral high
THC Level: high
Height: medium to tall
Grow Difficulty: easy to moderate
1. This marijuana variety has a lemony flavor and a diesel-like smell that is strong enough to fill the entire garden when grown indoors.
2. New York Power Diesel feminized is 100% feminized so growers will have the advantage of growing an all-female marijuana plants that produce buds.
3. It has both the characteristics of Sativa Mexican and an Aurora Indica variety that complement each other very well, resulting to a perfect combination of quick high, strong and greasy narcotic body buzz effect once buds are smoked.
4. It produces compact buds with a high THC level. The loads of resins produced by this F1 hybrid exude a mild lemon-like taste.
5. The flowering time of New York Power Diesel feminized is from 55 to 65 days and yield produced is approximately 400 to 500 grams per m2.
Reminders for the growers:
New York Power Diesel feminized pot seeds will give the grower an assurance of growing female plants under optimum growing condition. Avoid stressing the weed plants because this may result to the growth of hermaphrodites. Use fluorescent bulbs for the NYPD feminized young marijuana plants because this type of light emits less heat which is good for seedlings.