Habiba Feminized Autoflower Marijuana Growing Tips and Review
Habiba Feminized Autoflower is of mostly indica genetics and is carrying the common trait of having a sturdy and full plant with huge leaves. The yields are typically within the range of 50 to 125 grams per seed, but the most harvest recorded was at 205 grams per seed in an outdoor setting in a location in southern Europe.
Habiba Feminized Autoflower provides heavy yield of potent but gentle tasting harvest in a short period of flowering time. The buds are sticky with ample proportions of buds that can grow as tall as 70 to 80 cms.
Being an Indica dominant strain, growers expect it to grow shorter than other hybrids. It is, however, expected to grow more branches with wide and huge buds and nugs. Because of this, it is one of the strains indoor growers choose for their garden.
Where to Buy Habiba Feminized Autoflowering Marijuana Seeds?
You can order Habiba marijuana seeds from an online marijuana seed company for a very low price. Just make sure to order from a legitimate company that offers discreet shipping to your country especially if your law isn’t pro-marijuana.
Specification of Habiba Feminized Autoflower
Type: Mostly Indica
Flowering Period: Fast, short flowering time
Climate: Indoors/ Outdoors
Yield: 50 to 125 grams
THC Level: High
Height: 70 to 80 cm
Grow Difficulty: Easy
Special Features of Habiba Feminized Autoflower
– This is a good option for smokers who are undergoing insomnia symptoms because it provides a sleepy reaction while feeling so relaxed when smoked. It is also an option for those who have anxieties, other sleeping concerns or when managing pain and migraines.
– It is sweet tasting, so is the smell.
– Although there is no definite record yet of the exact THC level, it is considered to be a highly potent strain.
– Habiba Feminized Autoflower can be cultivated both indoors and outdoors. While most growers prefer growing it indoors because it does not get too tall, the most harvest recorded was, in fact, planted outdoors, almost doubling the usual yield.
– When choosing for an outdoor climate, the best place to grow these strains would be in a mild and moderate climate.
– Habiba Feminized Autoflower is one of the primary choices for using cannabis for medical purposes, primarily for anxiety and for allowing the smoker to relax.
Growing Habiba Feminized Autoflower Tips
Most growers prefer growing it indoors primarily because the expected height is convenient enough to be grown indoors. The most harvest recorded, however, was planted outdoors in a mild and moderate climate. Whether it is going to be grown indoors or outdoors, as long as the strains are getting enough sunshine but not too hot and not too cold to impede the growth, this strain is going to thrive well.