Maple Leaf Indica Marijuana Strain Review
Maple Leaf Indica has been used as the foundation for many other cannabis strains over the years. With that said, it’s more than a building block and it can be a great standalone strain in and of itself, which is why it’s now currently available for everyone’s consumption. This pot hybrid originated from Afghanistan, prior to the invasion of Russia.
It was a preserved strain that found its way into the Netherlands. From there, years of genetic improvements and breeding experiments led to a marijuana plant that flowered after 45-50 days and is a pure Indica with maple-like, deep-green leaves, huge clusters of resin-coated buds, and close internodes filled with syrupy flavor. It’s so relaxing that some might be tempted to classify it as a sedative or relaxant altogether.
Best Seed Banks to Buy Marijuana Seeds in 2018
|Best Overall||2nd Choice||3rd Choice||4th Choice||5th Choice|
|Seed Bank||Crop King Seeds||Sun|
|Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds||Seeds Man||I Love Growing Marijuana|
|Payment Options||Credit card, Bitcoin, Cash, Western Union, Paypal, International Money Order Interac-E transfer (Canada only)||Credit card, Bitcoin, Cash, Western Union, Paypal, International Money Order Interac-E transfer (Canada only)||Bank transfer, credit card, cash, bitcoin||Bank transfer, credit card, bitcoin, prepaid Visa cards, cash, postal orders, debit cards, checks, Sofort, and iDeal||Credit card, cash, bitcoin, and bank transfer|
|Get Started||Click Here for Best Price||Click Here for Best Price||Click Here for Best Price||Click Here for Best Price||Click Here for Best Price|
Specification of Maple Leaf Indica Marijuana Strain
Flowering Period: 45-50 Days
Climate: Indoors or Outdoors
Yield: 110 g/m²
Stone: Body-centered sedative effect
THC Level: 15+%
Height: 110-135 cm
Grow Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
Special Features of Maple Leaf Indica Cannabis Strain
– Maple Leaf Indica is renowned for its decent yield and a rapid 45-50-day (6-7-week) finish that’s quite impressive for an Indica (and a regular, non-autoflowering strain, at that).
– This Afghani cousin can trace its roots all the way back to Afghanistan before Soviet occupation.
– The pure Indica marijuana plant is further characterized by its resemblance to the legendary vintage cannabis strain, Mazar-i-Sharif, from its extra heavy coating of citrus resin to its (maple) syrupy taste.
– This sweet and sticky concoction can’t be used for your morning waffles, but it’s certainly a comforting substance to consume using other means.
– As expected of a hashish descendant and a pure Afghani Indica strain, it makes for nightly hash.
Growing Maple Leaf Indica Tips
Since September is the perfect time to harvest this smuggled Afghani breed that evolved into the more potent marijuana version of the Canadian maple tree (complete with syrupy sweet goodness), you should plant your own batch of Maple Leaf Indica roughly around two months or one month and three weeks before that time (around the end of July). It’s best grown indoors or inside greenhouses.