New York Power Diesel Feminized Marijuana Strain Review Information and Growing Tips – Where to Buy New York Power Diesel FeminizedSeeds
The New York Power Diesel feminized is known as an F1 hybrid and a must-try marijuana strain if you want to experience a much better smoke and an exciting kind of high. It is a combination of a stabilized Aurora Indica pot strain and the popular Sativa Mexican seeds. Combining these two excellent cannabis strains resulted in this NYPD feminized that produces buds with high THC level. This cannabis strain loves to grow in a Mediterranean climate with a flowering time of about 55 to 65 days.
Top Seed Banks to Buy Marijuana Seeds in 2019
|Best Overall||2nd Choice||3rd Choice|
|Seedbank||Crop King Seeds||Seeds Man||I Love Growing Marijuana|
|Ships From||Canada||United Kingdom||Netherlands|
|Get Started||Click Here for Best Price||Click Here for Best Price||Click Here for Best Price|
New York Power Diesel Feminized Specification
1. This marijuana variety has a lemony flavor and a diesel-like smell that is strong enough to fill the entire garden when grown indoors.
2. New York Power Diesel feminized is 100% feminized so growers will have the advantage of growing all-female marijuana plants that produce buds.
3. It has both the characteristics of Sativa Mexican and an Aurora Indica variety that complement each other very well, resulting to a perfect combination of quick high, strong and greasy narcotic body buzz effect once buds are smoked.
4. It produces compact buds with a high THC level. Loads of resins produced by this F1 hybrid exude a mild lemon-like taste.
5. The flowering time of New York Power Diesel feminized is from 55 to 65 days and yield produced is approximately 400 to 500 grams per m2.
Reminders for the growers:
New York Power Diesel feminized pot seeds will give the grower an assurance of growing female plants under optimum growing condition. Avoid stressing the weed plants because this may result in the growth of hermaphrodites. Use fluorescent bulbs for the NYPD feminized young marijuana plants because this type of light emits less heat which is good for seedlings.