Purple Power Feminized Strain Review
Purple Power is a Sativa-dominant strain that comes from the two of the most popular cannabis strains—the Dutch Dope and the Skunk#1. Just like its parents, this strain has a purple color, flowers easily and easy to grow. But the thing that makes it stand out is it is one of the few strains that can only grow in one climate. Though you may cultivate it indoors, it is still better if you grow it outdoors because of its behavior.
Top Seed Banks to Buy Marijuana Seeds in 2019
|Best Overall||2nd Choice||3rh Choice||4th Choice|
|Seedbank||Crop King Seeds||Sun|
|Seeds Man||I Love Growing Marijuana|
|Ships From||Canada||Canada||United Kingdom||Netherlands|
|Get Started||Click Here for Best Price||Click Here for Best Price||Click Here for Best Price||Click Here for Best Price|
Where to buy Purple Power marijuana seeds?
You can buy Purple Power marijuana seeds from an online marijuana seed company and have them shipped right to your doorsteps in the soonest time possible.
Specification of Purple Power Feminized
Special Features of Purple Power Feminized
– Purple Power Feminized took the Sativa characteristics. Its features are like a Christmas tree. It is a tall plant with thin, narrow leaves and long internodes. The strain also has lots of branches with huge colas at the top. Its buds have frosty and purplish color. But as it matures, the color turns into deep purple, which actually looks like black marijuana.
– As per its taste and smell, this strain gives a very pleasant flavor and aroma. Growers will smell its sweet aroma as it grows bigger.
– As mentioned earlier, Purple Power is a tall plant. But the height and yield vary as it depends on where you planted the seeds.
– Outdoor growers should expect taller strains and more yields. A strain grown outdoors has 90cm in height and 650 grams in the harvest. With this reason, most growers prefer to grow the seeds outdoors. But you can still grow it indoors if you want. But as expected, the height and the yield are not as big as the strains grown outdoors.
– The sweet smell is its most distinct feature especially when it’s dried, used, and cured. The taste is very sweet, as well. But it has a kick of skunk and spice apart from its sweet flavor.
– Purple Power has a very strong and rapid effect with an uplifted and tipsy feeling.
Growing Purple Power Feminized Tips
This strain is perfect for outdoor growing than indoor cultivation because of its behavior. If you grow the seeds outside, you don’t need to focus on its growth as it grows effortlessly outside. But if you grow it indoors, an utmost attention is a must if you want to get good buds and yields.