Ruderalis Indica Marijuana Strain Review
The Ruderalis Indica strain is an indoor/outdoor cannabis plant that grows well in almost any environment. This cannabis strain hails from the Soviet Union and Hungary, which means it has perfectly captured the distinctive flowering properties of the Cannabis Ruderalis – known to grow across Eastern Europe.
Top Seed Banks to Buy Marijuana Seeds in 2019
|Best Overall||2nd Choice||3rh Choice||4th Choice|
|Seedbank||Crop King Seeds||Sun|
|Seeds Man||I Love Growing Marijuana|
|Ships From||Canada||Canada||United Kingdom||Netherlands|
|Get Started||Click Here for Best Price||Click Here for Best Price||Click Here for Best Price||Click Here for Best Price|
Because of its Ruderalis characteristics, a lot of smokers have deemed the strain useless – since Ruderalis strains are known to possess low THC levels. However, the fusion of Indicas in this unique strain has resulted in a more potent, early-flowering hybrid which requires little care, making it perfect for novice growers.
Ruderalis Indica Specification
Special Features of the Ruderalis Indica Strain
– Ruderalis Indica is a semi auto-flowering strain. Most semi auto-flowering plants bloom in accordance with their age, as opposed to most strains that flower by merely changing the light cycle.
– The leaves of Ruderalis Indica are narrow; its side branches are very little, too.
– Ruderalis Indica possesses the unique traits of Cannabis Ruderalis, the latter known to thrive whether in cold winters or harsh summers; as long as it is grown in its native habitat. In merely 10 to 12 weeks, Ruderalis seedlings can manage to complete their plant cycle and can even survive extremely low temperatures by just lying dormant in the soil.
– This hybrid strain lacks the THC level that hardcore marijuana smokers want. The effects are mild, but its CBD level makes up for it.
– Since it is low in THC but high in CBD, Ruderalis Indica makes a perfect medicinal cannabis. The users will benefit from its cannabinoids without being too overpowered by its THC level.
Tips for Growing Ruderalis Indica Strain
Ruderalis plants are known for their quick-growing attributes and its ability to mature naturally. This means that the Ruderalis Indica strain is very easy to grow. It is also a short plant; this makes her perfect for indoor and outdoor growing. Still, outdoor growers may find it more advantageous to their part since the plant doesn’t need much in order to mature. In fact, because of its fast properties, it is possible to harvest Ruderalis Indica up to 3-4 times a year!