Snow Ryder Feminized Review and Growing Cannabis Tips
Snow Ryder Feminized is a crossbreed Indica dominant strain. Its parents are Snow White and Low Ryder. It has two important features—its auto-flowering and sparkling capabilities. It is a robust strain with thick crystalized resins which makes it look like a happy snowy mountain. The THC level of this plant is high. It can be grown in an indoor or outdoor climate. Its height is short, whether you plant it indoor or outdoor. Its height will range from 90-120cm. The average yield of this strain 5.3 ounces per plant or 150 grams per square meter. It will reach its maturity within 80 days or 11 weeks. This makes it one of the auto-flowering strains that have the longest maturity period.
Top Seed Banks to Buy Marijuana Seeds in 2019
|Best Overall||2nd Choice||3rh Choice||4th Choice|
|Seedbank||Crop King Seeds||Sun|
|Seeds Man||I Love Growing Marijuana|
|Ships From||Canada||Canada||United Kingdom||Netherlands|
|Get Started||Click Here for Best Price||Click Here for Best Price||Click Here for Best Price||Click Here for Best Price|
The taste and aroma of Snow Ryder Feminized are sweet and spicy with the kick of fruity smell. It gives a breezy high and body stoned once you puff the weed.
Snow Ryder Feminized Specifications:
Snow Ryder Feminized Special Features:
– Snow Ryder is an Indica dominant plant that originates from Snow White and Low Ryder.
– It’s known for auto-flowering abilities and resin production.
– It can be planted in both indoor and outdoor climates.
– The height of this plant doesn’t depend on where you have planted the seeds.
– It will reach its maturity within 80 days whether you plant it outdoors or indoors.
– It gives an average yield of 150 grams per square meter.
– It has a sweet and spicy taste with a kick of citrus smell.
– It gives a breezy high and body stone effect to the person who is smoking the weed.
Growing Snow Ryder Tips:
Snow Ryder Feminized is one of the easiest strains to plant. It doesn’t need any intensive care if you want it to grow. It only needs a little bit of attention as it can grow on its own. But if you want to have a more bountiful strain and you are planning to plant the seeds outdoors, might as well to plant on springtime so it can give you nice and healthy buds in June and harvest it in September.