Swiss Cheese Marijuana Strain Review Information and Growing Tips – Where to Buy Swiss Cheese Seeds
The Swiss Cheese marijuana strain is a combination between the discontinued cannabis strain Swiss Miss and the Skunk #1. The name Swiss Cheese came from the weed’s powerful and overpowering smell that only intensifies when it is smoked. Certain caution is advised if one wishes to smoke this pot discreetly. Aside from this pot’s cheesy smell, it has a tinge of earthy skunk pungency with a hint of a sweet candy smell that makes it interesting. Smoking this pot causes eye-drooping effect and smokers lose the urge to exert a lot of energy. Growing the Swiss Miss cannabis strain is considered to be easy as it is a low maintenance weed that has a dense structure. Its leaves are chunky and dark, the buds covered with red hairs. Because of the minimal branching of the Swiss Cheese marijuana strain, it is easily manicured and novice-friendly. The Swiss Cheese pot strain is also very flexible when it comes to the temperature, and it is also able to resist mold growth.
Top Seed Banks to Buy Marijuana Seeds in 2019
|Best Overall||2nd Choice||3rh Choice||4th Choice|
|Seedbank||Crop King Seeds||Sun|
|Seeds Man||I Love Growing Marijuana|
|Ships From||Canada||Canada||United Kingdom||Netherlands|
|Get Started||Click Here for Best Price||Click Here for Best Price||Click Here for Best Price||Click Here for Best Price|
Where to buy Swiss Cheese cannabis seeds?
You can buy Swiss Cheese marijuana seeds from an online seedbank which offer discrete shipping. You may also receive some free seeds together with your order of high-quality marijuana seeds. Before ordering from an online seedbank, make sure that you check your local laws regarding growing marijuana.
Swiss Cheese Marijuana Specification
Special Features of Swiss Cheese
1. Swiss Cheese exudes an old-school flavor as the result of crossbreeding Swiss Miss and Skunk #1 with a phenotype that was developed in the UK then brought to Amsterdam.
2. It is a unique marijuana strain with distinctive features like having an exotic flavor that makes it one of the most favored cannabis varieties among many growers.
3. It is a good choice for new marijuana growers because it is easy to grow and forgiving to some grower’s mistakes.
4. Swiss Cheese is naturally strong cannabis that can resist mold growth and common pests attacking marijuana plants.
5. Even if Swiss Cheese plants grow with an average height, amount of harvest is pretty high which is about 400 to 500 grams/m2.
Growing Swiss Cheese Tips
If you are living in a place where the climate can be extremely warm at times, it is recommended that you plant Swiss Cheese in an indoor garden because this kind of strain loves to grow in cooler climates.